Yes, you might think the “ALL NEW!” stamp is kind of cheesy and the colors might be too bright, but that’s just how I’d like to announce the immediate availability of a preview version for conjoon 0.1 – in a very reserved way, of course.
conjoon V0.1RC1Pr935 is available from the conjoon project page and brings you a sneek peak of things to come. This release brings you
- system sounds
- configurable workbench, i.e. lots of drag & drop goodies
- a Twitter client with lots of features
- enhanced Youtube panel
- backend performance improvements (caching)
- Ext 3.0 to allow for a more stable, even faster responding UI
- Zend Framework 1.9.4 to allow for a more stable backend
- backend support for Ext.Direct-API (stacked requests, stacked responses)
- bug fixes, enhancements, and more…
There are some known issues with IE7/IE8 related to some user extensions that conjoon uses, that’s why I labeled the release as a preview and offer a “build” version only (i.e. no dev sources), but it’s fully functional in all other major browsers. Go grab your copy, it’s totally free. If you want to leave feedback, I’d be more than happy to welcome you in the conjoon forums!